Good organic wine
Organic wine (Biovíno) is wine that is produced from ecologically grown grapes. We definitely recommend such wine because it is the healthiest one. Ecological farming is generally beneficial; it applies in the wine industry as well.
For the customer’s satisfaction, the winegrower must fulfil two factors:
- Organic grapes. Grapes must be grown organically. This means that it is needed to meet precise standards, not to use the chemicals, etc.
- Experienced winegrower. A good winegrower must be able to produce, from good quality organic grapes, scrumptious and high quality wine.
As a result of this combination is then delicious organic wine. A classical example is the winery Marcinčák.
Benefits of having own wine grower
We recommend own winegrower not only to all wine lovers but also to everyone who wants to offer good wine to their customers (restaurants, bars, etc.).
- Advice with your choice. The winegrower advices you with your choice, lets you taste it, recommends which wine is suitable for what occasion.
- Find a really high quality wine. You can make a friendly relationship with your winegrower and thus have a high quality and balanced wine.
- Lower price. Certainly, you’ll have lower prices than common customers.
- One hundred percent guarantee of quality. A personal winegrower guarantees the quality of his wine by his own name and reputation. Certainly, he will do everything for your satisfaction.
Your organic winegrower and winemaker – Petr Marcinčák
If you wish to start cooperating with an excellent winemaker and thus receive a high quality wine, contact the Mikulov‘s winegrower and winemaker Petr Marcinčák. He meets all of the above mentioned benefits and advantages, he grows biodynamic wine, produces and sell range of wines including special ones (straw and ice wine). In addition he also runs a comfortable family-run hotel Marcinčák. Contact Mr. Marcinčák and begin a mutually pleasant cooperation.